Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bridal Shower : Part 2

Hello, readers!!!  What an eventful weekend....but lots was accomplished and I hope everyone enjoyed spending it with the ones you love.

Here is the long-awaited sequel to last week; finally!  Everything turned out as planned and then some!  Although I am always learning about what works (and of course, what doesn't ;), my last minute creations were a huge hit and I can't wait to plan my next event!  But a HUGE special thanks to Kim - The TomKat Studio for her free printables.  I don't even want to think about what my bridal shower would have been like without them...:)


Purple/Yellow Bridal Shower


"LOVE" banner from The TomKat Studio


Purple/White/Yellow Lemon Cupcakes
Printables:  TomKat Studio


Lemon heads were a simple and CHEAP pop of color for this arragement!



 Place setting



Inexpensive teracotta pots with flowers.  And of course, free printables from:



Thanks, again TomKat Studio!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this post...check back every week for more!!!  And as always, if you have an event that needs some TLC, contact me - I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment