Friday, May 11, 2012

The Color Coral

When I saw this pin not too long ago, I was so motivated to use it somewhere.  Although there wasn't an event that I was planning any time soon, I of course pinned it for future use, but couldn't help randomly running into it everywhere - whether online or out an about.  So, I eventually had a vision for it with help from this.  Amazing!!!  Especially since I love dying frosting and batter these past few months...:)

Anyways, I decided to try out my own take of the color coral and I think they turned out pretty well.  What do you think??  Special thanks to Anna and Blue Paperie and of course, HGTV.







2 comments:

  1. Such lovely looking cupcakes. The color is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - it was really fun! I can't wait to try the other colors sometime!

    ReplyDelete